Monday, November 19, 2012

Have a great week!

There will be a lot going on this week on my blog, so before all the posts begin, I'd like to say to all of you in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you get the chance to spend some time with those you love most and give thanks for what you have.

I don't have big plans for a huge Thanksgiving feast this holiday, but am looking forward to a nice, quiet night spent with my hubby and kids. Nice dinner, maybe a game or a movie.

If you're not celebrating the US holiday, I still wish you a wonderful week and hope you take some time to appreciate the blessings in your life.



This year I give special thanks for my family, our health, the fact that I've been able to live the dream and write full-time, my friends, and my readers.

I'd love for you to share what you're thankful for. The more positive vibes in our universe the better!

Stacey Joy Netzel

6 comments:

  1. Stacey,

    I'm thankful for family, friends, and health. That encompasses so much.

    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Don't work too hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Casey! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving as well. You work harder than me all the time, so I have some catching up to do.

      Hugs to you!

      Delete
  2. I'm especially thankful for my health, my family and my friends, especially my e-friends who've been amazing and I'm honoured to count you among them.

    Have a wonderful time with your husband and kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine, the honor goes both ways! When I began writing, I never expected to form friendships all around the world with such wonderful people. That is an amazing blessing all on it's own!

      Delete
  3. I'm thankful that I have the time to write, and thankful for the Green Bay Packers! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, Amy! After that win this past week, the Packers are definitely something to be thankful for. :)

      Delete