Monday, July 1, 2013

June 2013 Donation Update

***July 12, 2013 UPDATE***

Drumroll.........

25% of my sales came to $930.45

Just to make it simple, I rounded up and sent the Wounded Warrior Project a $1000.00 donation.

Your Confirmation Information

7/12/2013 7:06:40 PM
Wounded Warrior Project
Stacey Joy Netzel

We want to thank you for your generous donation to Wounded Warrior Project®. Your gift enables us to provide comfort and aid to injured service members and their families.

Please help us spread the word about injured warriors’ needs and encourage your friends to learn more about Wounded Warrior Project by sending an email or posting on Facebook and Twitter.

Contribution Summary: 
Payment Amount: $1,000.00

Thank you to all the awesome readers who made this donation possible!!!


Here are the final sales numbers for Romancing Wisconsin Volume I boxed set, where 25% of my royalties for the month of June will be donated to the Wounded Warriors Project.

AMAZON: 4715
BN: 1874
KOBO: 19
APPLE: 265

I won't have my royalty statements until after July 15th to give you an exact $ amount, but as soon as I get it, I'll update this post.

Have a wonderful July everyone, and thanks for making June so great!

Stacey

2 comments:

  1. That's all kinds of awesome, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dale! :) I'm looking forward to seeing the $ amount!

      Delete